Pearl BC-900 Boom Cymbal Stand
The BC-900 is a member of the award-winning 900 Series family, winner of the 2007 Musikmesse International Press Award (MIPA) award for best new hardware.
* Uni-Lock Tilter The BC-900 features Pearl’s infinitely adjustable Uni-Lock tilter for ultra-precise and pinpoint cymbal positioning
* Hex Tilter Cymbal Post – Allows versatile mounting of cowbells or percussion effects to the Uni-Lock tilter
* Reversible Cymbal Seat Cup – The B-900′s tilter features Pearl’s patented Reversible Plastic Cymbal Seat Cup that floats for free movement or locks for rattle-free performance for recording
* UltraGrip Wingnuts and Wingbolts – Featuring an ingenious ergonomic handle with notches that allows your drumsticks to be used for loosening if needed
* Die Cast Pipe Joints Pearl’s extra-tall die-cast pipe joints provide greater surface area for unrelenting grip. Stop Locks assure rock solid performance and repeatable set-ups
* No Rattle Tubes – Industrial-designed nylon bushings inside the tubes prevent metal-to-metal contact for rattle free performance, making this stand ideal for recording session work
* Extra Large Non-Slip Feet – Keep your instruments firmly planted and absorb unwanted overtones and vibrations
* SureStruts Double-braced SureStruts provide the ultimate in structural integrity to prevent lateral wobble and the inherent squeaks that may result from it
Pearl Cymbal stands are quality built stands. Adjusters are well built and give postive lock and, they give you a lot of adjustment angles. The double braced legs hold the cymbal steady with the heaviest of hits. I personally use Pearl cymbal stands with my set mixed with DW hardware. Peal has spent a lot of development time to ensure their stands are rigid, yet portable and to hold up the rigors of gigging drummers. I personally, highly recommend Pearl hardware. It’s never let me down.